Wednesday, February 06, 2013

i am back!

hello there! i am now... back! just like how fall out boy is back, but yes, I HAVE RESURRECTED from the dead. just kidding!


i have no idea, whatsoever what happened to my blog. I often visit various blogs, but not like before. And remembering that my last post here was last year, October, I really feel good to be back.. and alive!

Sembreak, Christmas, Christmas Break, New Year, and new months has passed and I was not even able to share everything that I have experienced from then. AND I AM TRULY SORRY! I have just been eternally busy and I didn't know when I'll stop working on this and that. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it is FEBRUARY, a new month, and now the 7th of it...
strange how time flies so fast and how moments just pass.

oh, and I am now fond of 2 things already. and, I'm pretty sure I'll love these until the end. 

vintage. pastel. 

The combo is just wonderful and lovely i just want to scream. I've been searching images lately and been saving them for the past few weeks, and boy how I do not regret doing it. It just adds color to my heart, my life, my laptop, my everything and it just lightens me up :)

i'll be posting soon though, and let's hope i won't be that much busy then, but i doubt it! 

see you soon! 



p.s. i have now posted in my soouuunnndccclllooouuuudddd!!!!! ever since october, actually. :) if you like to hear some of them, just go visit http://soundcloud.com/MargoBunales 


0 comments:

Post a Comment