Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dreams

I have THOUSANDS of dreams. ☀ (Been using that alot though.)

Just like, dreaming of meeting Taylor Swift. 












She is my 3rd role model. After God and my mom, of course. She's been my idol for 4-5 years! I'm not surprised why, because just look at her. WHO IN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD NOT LIKE THIS INNOCENT WOMAN? He/she must be bonkers. (Just kidding.)

Now, going back to my dreams.
I'd also like to study in the University of the Philippines or Ateneo De Manila University for College. (I don't know why I'm telling you this. Maybe I'm comfortable of telling you so.) I'd like to take up Pre-Med (or Education.)












Another dream of mine, is to be a famous singer and writer.
I have a passion for singing since I was 5 years old. As for writing, I loved doing it when I was already skilled and that was during Grade 5. (Both started at 5. Cool, haha!)












I HAVE MANY DREAMS but I might fill up my whole blog.

All dreams can come true, really.

Just believe in miracles and stay confident and don't be afraid to shine.

Be grateful, stay happy!
Margaux--

0 comments:

Post a Comment