Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good Time

I'm sorry I haven't been posting for 1 month! It has been very busy these past few days.

Since July, I have been studying for the examinations. Though hard, I coped with it.
Now that there's not much of homework, I could post once again!

I have been experiencing LSS again for the past few months. (Well, who doesn't?) But, right now, I am hooked with the songs "Good Time" by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen. Also "Six Feet Under The Stars" by All Time Low.

Oh, and by the way! I am now improving with my SoundCloud account! In a week, I will record an acapella song and upload it. It's exciting and nerve-racking at the same time.

{Plus!} I will now post more of my other accounts, but I will also give space for some personal thingy majiggies.

For now, I will give you 2 links of my latest Polyvore outfits. Enjoy! :

Demi Lovato Inspiration (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53893645)
Classy Ladies (http://www.polyvore.com/classy_ladies/set?id=53886571)

P.S. There will be lots more of posts soon! (Maybe?) hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment