Friday, July 13, 2012

Chubby Baby

What else would I do in my spare time than to post?

This baby has been a part of our lives last December 2O11.
She was born on December 21, 2011 and is the baby of my cousin. 

She's my niece and I just want to pinch her so much, but sadly, I can't for now. She's in America, because my cousin is living there, so, yeah. Here are some cute photos of her!





The first photo was her at 6 months old! How cute is she chewing her little toy? 
Second photo: My niece and my cousin! What cute glasses, oh I just want to eat her up!
Third photo is her wearing her garterized glasses! Please go to the Philippines!!!
Last photo: Her baptism with her family! Her at the left, Ate Kat at the middle and my cousin at the right.

Grrrrrr! SOOO CUTE! I want to take you home! HAHAHA

'Till the next post~

Margaux--

0 comments:

Post a Comment