Friday, July 13, 2012

What Other Way To Start...

What other way to start my very first post than to tell you all about my Grade 7 life?

So, you might be expecting some 'visual tantrums' and unnecessary comments about my school life as a 7th grader. But, seriously. Think positive! Haha, to be honest, I have been doing that for the past 6 years. But, scratch that. I LOVE MY CLASS. My section's T'boli, LAST section. I am an impatient person, just so you know. You do not know how I am overjoyed to have them as my classmates! Our class is just so unique and different! Half of the class is SO smart, half of the class are clowns, and all of them are so quiet! (SARCASM INTENDED) Yes, we are noisy, (count me in there, haha) but the noise is tolerable. But there are some points, we go to the HIGH LEVEL of noisiness. My noisiness is just like-- wait. Never mind about that. So, for now, I'd like to give you the friends I have, and the friends I made in this class! <3

Friends I have already:
1.) Gwyneth Dumayas
2.) Patricia Novero
3.) Nadine Verceles
4.) Chynna Reyes
Etc.

Friends I made:
1.) Kyla Anel (N has an 'enye')
2.) Patricia Ocampo
3.) Elyza Dela Fuente
4.) Rachael Lim
5.) Beshy Mata
6.) Regina Navata
Etc.


I'm sorry for the 'Etc.' word. I'm sorry I'm lazy. Haha!
'Till the next post~

Margaux--

0 comments:

Post a Comment