Friday, July 13, 2012

Inspirational Quotes

--My date in my blog is wrong, okay. *ashamed*--

So, I'm using a different font now. A formal font. Because... this post is going to be formal. Well, not really that formal, like the business stuff, but like the formal post with like 5-10 quotes. There. I said it. LOL

I'd like to share you 3 quotes. It's very inspirational.

"All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
"If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door." -Milton Berle
"Lift your head, don't be scared of the things that could go wrong along the way. You'll get by with a smile." - Song "With a Smile"


It motivates and inspires me alot. Try to find your quote that fits you so much! :)


That's all for now-
'Till the next post~

Margaux--

0 comments:

Post a Comment